IN WOODEN BOX:
Officine Varisco’s heat exchangers of are always shipped in wooden boxes in order to guarantee their integrity during the transportation to the client and to facilitate the handling.
We are able to offer to our clients the following types of packaging:
- Boxes or pallets with thermal treatment according to
- Wooden packaging suitable for maritime transport or air transport
Tanks and water heaters up to 2000 liters are usually packed on pallets in order to facilitate the handing and the unloading by the client
Our kit are compatible with the majority of the product available on the market.
Our maintenance kit:
- Gaskets for both heat exchangers and domestic hot water heaters are accompanied by: nuts and bolts, insulated cylinders and assembly instructions.
- Anodes, with welded or insulated plug
- Floating heads for heat exchangers and water heaters.
- Safety valves, pressure gauges and level indicators.
In order to identify the replacement you must provide us number of the factory or the product code or copy of the purchase document. If you do not have any of these data, directly contact us and we will help you to identify the right replacement.
The kit is shipped between 24/48 hours by carrier, accurately packed and wrapped in a box and identified with the specific labeling.
ASSISTANCE FOR LOST DOCUMENTATION
We carefully keep all the documentation relating to the orders processed since 1992.
We can provide a copy of the documentation in electronic or paper form shipped by courier.
We are just going to ask you to provide us the number of the fabric displayed on the aluminum rating plate assembled on your product, easily identifiable by the red background.
SEND US A REQUEST, WE WILL REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND SEND YOUR INFORMATION REQUEST.
WE WILL REPLY THE FIRST POSSIBLE!
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED.